"Where the Sun Meets the Sea" - the Milolii Beach Community Motto
Ready to move into or a vacation in a beachy, ocean-front community with nearby snorkeling and fishing? View beautiful sunsets and watch the dolphins play from your screened-in lanai. What's that you hear? Whales! During the season which can begin as early as October or November and run through May, you can hear the songs of the whales and watch them off the shore. Only about a block and a half from the ocean.
This cute-as-a-button self-sufficient cabin is a 1-bedroom and loft bedroom with a kitchenette and living area, toilet and shower.. and there is lots of space under the home to create more living space.
Your new home sits upon a relatively level lot with a graded driveway and is landscaped with plumeria, coconut trees, hibiscus, cactus and more. Nearby there is a boat launch in Milolii Village and a very private beach.
• Solar System with 300 Watt inverter & charge controller + 4 golf cart batteries,
•. Rainwater Catchment System
• DC 45-Liter Cooler & one other large cooler
• Water Filter System
• Water Heater System with Tank
• Washing Machine
• New Generator
• Kitchen Gas Stove Plate with Gas Tank
•. Irrigation System around the entire property
• High-Speed Wifi - Works fast as in town.
•. Security Camera works on Wifi
• TV works on antenna and on wifi. Multiple channels from satellite.
• Includes all furniture, TV, gas barbecue (see photos)
• All kitchen utensils included
• Negotiable:2 cars. They are both running and insured but registration is not up-to-date.
Seller-financing possible with 50% down. Ask your Realtor for details. NO SHOWINGS ON FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS.
Courtesy of eXp Realty, Patti Kam
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Stathie Prattas Team shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Patti Kam, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:11 PM UTC, 3/28/23