The Shores are known for their large wrap around lanais and beautiful grounds that include koi ponds and waterfalls.
This stunning second-floor Banyan Tower 2 bed/2 bath end unit with a 534 sq ft corner wrap-around lanai offers nearly 1,900 sq ft of indoor/outdoor living space boasting • new stainless-steel stove, oven, dishwasher, and microwave • new stone countertops in kitchen and baths • new ceiling fans/light fixtures throughout • new paint throughout • new tile in every room • extra-large closets with tons of storage • comes turn-key furnished (per inventory list) • 9’ ceilings • functional floor plan with bedrooms on either side of the living room for privacy • second bedroom is a as large as the master suite • peaceful and tranquil setting over one of the 5 ponds at the Shores.
Currently used as the owner's 2nd home, when not in use by the owner, it is a successful turnkey vacation rental managed by Kona Coast Vacations where it consistently receives 5-star guest reviews. (Future bookings can be transferred at closing.) Perfect for 2nd homeowners looking for supplemental income.
• The huge, covered wrap-around view lanai provides shade throughout the day offering a peaceful setting to relax in tranquility.
• Views of the lagoon and waterfalls from every room.
• Updated stone countertop wet bar on the lanai, great for entertaining
• Large owners closet off the front door entry
• Stackable Washer/Dryer
• Functional floor plan with bedrooms on either side of the living room for privacy
• Assigned parking stall located for easy access to unit 223
• Short walk to the famous A-bay beach, shopping and restaurant located and the Kings Shops and Queens Marketplace, Hilton and Marriott.
Courtesy of Corcoran Pacific Properties, Don Austgen
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Stathie Prattas Team shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Don Austgen, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:01 PM UTC, 3/28/23